An incredible Italian styled Sangiovese made from new world fruit off of Dick Boushey’s vineyard in Yakima done in the old world style. Dusty cherries and red berries with lush spice and a juicy mouthfeel all create a wonderful experience with this Northwest Sangiovese.
Food Pairing Suggestions: Perfect to pair with your favorite pasta dish and cheese.
Book your special holiday party or event with us and enjoy the beautiful “Cellar Room” you’ve heard so much about, with your group’s own private wine dinner.
Wine Tastings every Saturday from 1-4 p.m
Join us this Saturday from 1-4pm for wine tasting featuring Antinori. Join us this Saturday at the Cellar on 10th for wine tasting as we feature the outstanding wines from one of Italy’s Top Producers – Antinori. David will be here pouring a sampling the latest releases of their Italian classics, from the many regions & Labels within Antinori’s portfolio of properties. You will see the many different styles produced in the various wine regions of Italy. Here’s your chance to try these exceptional wines from one of Italy’s top producers in the region. You’ll be sure to find a new favorite. Join us at Oregon’s Premier Wine and Gift shop – The Cellar on 10th for our featured wine tasting Saturday from 1-4, mark your calendars!
- Wine Tasting – Antinori – November 11th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Ken Wright Cellars, November 4th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Antinori, November 11th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Thanksgiving, November 18th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Thanksgiving Weekend Surprise, November 25th, 1-4pm
Winemaker’s Dinner – Antinori, November 11th, 6pm
- Holiday Sparkling Tasting, December 2nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Holiday Entertaining, December 16th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Christmas Surprise, December 23rd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – New Year’s Surprise, December 30th, 1-4pm
Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Spanish Wines, January 6th, 1-4pm
Reservations are confirmed with payment at time of booking for Winemaker Dinners.
The Cellar on 10th
1004 Marine Drive
Looking for a place for a private party or gathering?
The Cellar on 10th can do wine parties and wine tastings for you and your guests.
For additional events check out:
LocalWineEvents.com The world’s leading Food and Wine tasting calendar. Spirits and Beer events as well.
Urban Accents Sea Salts can found at our shop!
Made in the USA! This is handcrafted from solid soapstone and has unique color and veining patterns. Soapstone has even heat distribution which results in reduced burning of food. This is great to host pizza night, use for cheese bread, flatbread appetizers, as well as scones and fresh baked breads. The Soapstone stone is stain-proof, naturally non-stick and can be used in the stove or on the grill.