This Cotes de Provence Rose` is from vines growing close to Bandol and the sea. This juicy, red-fruit-flavored wine is full and soft, but with a refreshing character. Acidity and red-currant succulence show strongly at the end.
- Soapstone Spice Wheel – These sleek, seven soapstone bowls perfectly complement the round cedar wood tray. This collection of tiny bowls with lids is hand-crafted and adds a touch of sophistication to any tabletop or counter. Use them for spices or to serve up cool condiments for a BBQ or for an evening cocktail. The unique soapstone and wood design goes from casual to elegant with ease.
- Blooming Onion Grill Set – Enjoy your favorite restaurant appetizer on the grill! The Blossoming Onion Grill Rack lets you grill up delicious onions right at home, without having to fry. The three-piece set comes with a corer, a slicing guide, and metal grill rack.
- Soapstone Sake Set – Sleek, simple, and beautifully hand-crafted, this Sake Set embraces the natural elegance of soapstone. The slightly rounded cups are designed for easy enjoyment, while the tall carafe adds stature to the table. The soapstone maintains the warmth of the sake so the Asian-inspired beverage can be enjoyed without losing heat.
- Raft Skewers – These fun veggie “raft” skewers will keep your vegetables afloat! When skewered together, longer, skinnier pieces of vegetables are prevented from falling through your grill grate. Veggie rafts are also much easier to flip and turn than individual pieces of vegetables. This ingenious tool is perfect for asparagus, green onions, and other similarly-shaped foods. Each raft skewer is made of durable stainless steel and is double-wide to hold lots of tasty veggies! It also is great to use for shrimp or vegetable skewers!
- Soapstone Shot Glasses – These glasses cool from the outside in. Take the glasses from the freezer and enjoy your favorite shooter out of an icy shot glass. The soapstone lower liquid temperature more than 30 degrees with no dilution or change in taste. For sake lovers, these shot glasses can also be heated in the microwave to keep sake warm til the last drop.
- Stainless Steel Grilling Grid – This slotted grilling grid is perfect for grilling pork, steak, fish, asparagus, mushrooms, scallops or any other food that might stick to or fall through the bars of a conventional grill grate.
- Soapstone Tequila Shooter Set – Happy hour isn’t from 4 – 6 PM anymore. Now you can entertain your guests at any hour with our rustic designed Tequila Shooter. Store the four soapstone shot glasses in the freezer and your tequila will stay brisk as you use the wooden carrier to transport your libations. The conveniently removable wooden cutting board allows you to prepare the drink’s pairings – freshly sliced lime and salt.
J Scott 2016 Albarino – Clean and bright aromas offer hints of fresh-cut Gala apples, Rainier cherry, quince paste, orange zest and sweet herbs. Soft acidity arrives early and stays late and brings succulent flavors of Asian pear, Granny Smith apple, lime zest river rock and lemon peel. A great favorite to go with seafood and fish!
- Cheese Block with Utensils
This cheese set has three
utensils that come with a block to hold the utensils. It’s compact so it doesn’t take up much space. This makes a perfect hostess or wedding gift.
- 4-Piece Serving Set This set has 3 glass bowls set in a metal tiered frame. This can be used as serving dish for baked potato fixings, different sauces, and many other uses.
- Wine Stopper Tool Set This wood case holds a wine stopper and wine opener. Perfect for Father’s Day as a gift or any occasion gift.
Gluten free and all natural. Oak barrel aged Bourbon gives our Bourbon Bar-B-Q Sauce it’s rich and full of flavor. Perfect to compliment your favorite grilled steak or chop. Use as a condiment or simply brush on while grilling or roasting. Delicious as a flavor enhancer to any grilling marinade or dressing.
- Vino Bags – These bags will hold a bottle of wine. They’re reusable and are great to go camping, hiking, and boating.
- Screw Cap Remover – Have a hard time removing Screw Caps from wine bottles? This handy item makes it extremely easy to open the bottle.
This wine leaps out aromatically with grapefruit, tangerine, cherry and confection. In the glass, you’ll get fresh strawberry and melon, with a nice broadness across the palate and characteristic acidity. The wine is balanced, fresh and dry. This is always a favorite Rose’ every year!
Just in time for grilling. Use the BBQ sauce on steaks, chops, chicken and salmon. Makes a great dip for fries as well. Napa Jacks BBQ Sauce comes in Chipotle Cabernet and Bourbon.
Winemaker’s Reserve Pinot Noir Wine Press Northwest named Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards their Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year! Come and check out what we have to offer from Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards from the Umpqua Valley.– A balanced Pinot Noir with a soft nose of vanilla cherry, raspberry, and nicely managed oak, along with a gorgeous nose of currant, plum and sweet floral notes that immediately capture your attention. It’s medium finish extends the cherry and raspberry, followed by pomegranate and leather for the finish.
Olympos beets are grown exclusively in Greece. The Mediterranean climate and soil gives them a unique flavor profile compared to beets grown in other countries. The beets are steamed, keeping their rich nutrients intact. Grape musk is added to the brine to provide some additional sweetness without using sugar. These sweet beets are lightly steamed to assure a firm but tender texture and full flavor. Create your own beet salad recipes with feta cheese, Kalamata olives and sweet peppers.