All accessories and gifts on sale @ 20% off!!!
(excludes books & Riedel glassware)
SodaStream… Make your own sparkling water or your favorite soda at home for pennies on the dollar! With the Soda Makers, you don’t have to worry about taking your empties back to the market, and you will also help to prevent our landfills being overrun by empty cans and bottles. We offer the carbonator exchange program in 60L & 130L.
Head to the Cellar on 10th to get in on these great deals while they last.
We still have 4 seats available for 2018 and then we will be sold out for the season!!!: Premium NW Wines on October 27th.
See a sold-out dinner you wish you could attend? Please give us a call or stop by and we’ll place you on the waitlist.
Join us each Saturday for wine tasting. Mark these dates in your calendar for our upcoming wine tastings which include:
Oregon Pinot Noir #3 August 11th
Oregon Pinot Blanc’s August 18th
Northwest Favorites August 25th
and Labor Day BBQ wines on September 1st
Perfect for the grill, these stones are durable and will give your pizza a perfect crisp!!
Plus all pizza stones and accessories are 20% off!!!
New Northwest Arrivals
Matzinger Davis 2017 Sauvignon Blanc – From the Columbia George, this blanc is crisp and refreshing on a warm summer day. Aromas and Flavors of Pink Grapefruit, Lemons, Stone Fruit and lime zest. This is an outstanding pairing to your favorite seafood dishes, cold summer salads and soft cheeses with summer fruits.
New Worldwide Arrivals
Chateau De Brague 2012 Bordeaux – Outstanding value! Think lush cherries blended with a little pie cherries and dark berries to create an incredibly juicy Bordeaux with that softness and velvety feel that comes from Cabernet Franc. A great pairing to grilled meats and your favorite medium bodied cheeses.
Paticia Green 2017 Sauvignon Blanc – This brightly fruited Sauvignon Blanc, leaning to the tropical fruit side of things, crisp with a nose of grapefruit, kiwi, citrus and stone fruits. These great citrus flavors, abound on the palate and evolve into a long crisp finish.
Andrew Rich 2017 “Croft” Sauvignon Blanc – One of Oregon’s best Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in the Willamette Valley. Bursting with White Grapefruit, lemons, limes, star fruit and vibrantly clean minerality. Just an Oregon Classic. Perfect to enjoy with Oysters and Crab or your other favorite seafood dishes.
The Cellar also has you covered for all your wine accessories and gifts.
- Cheese Boards and Markers from Switzerland
- Platters and Appetizer Plates
- Professional Grade Salt Blocks with cleaning brush and server
- Bottle Stoppers
- Pizza Stones and Accessories
- Wine Openers
- Professional Quality Kitchenware and Swiss Slicing/Carving/Chef Knives
- Wine Chillers and Racks
- Wine Linens
- Other wine accessories and gifts include ornaments, table décor, aerators and much more.
What could be better than wine, gourmet foods, and accessories from The Cellar on 10th! Remember you can order from us here on the web.
Perfect for any occasion!
Pick out a basket and fill it with Cellar goodies of your choice; we’ll wrap it up and put a big bow on it for you. Gourmet foods abound in the shop… All for the gourmet food lover in us!
- Salt Sisters Sea Salts and Rubs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Italy, Spain, Greece and France
- Tricky Dix – the latest in spice rub blends (in several styles for various meats/fish) and also low in sodium
- Black Pepper, Salt & Blends to compliment our electric pepper mills
- Anchovies, White Tuna imported from Spain & Italy
- Other gourmet food items include spice rubs, Spanish smoked paprika and saffron and stuffed peppers from Austria
- Be sure to check out our selection of spices from Urban Accent. They’re all natural and most of them are either gluten or salt free or both. These spices are versatile and can be used on vegetables, meat, eggs and can be rolled onto cream cheese to make terrific appetizers.
– 92 points Wine Enthusiast!
Smooth and rich, this young wine has exceptional texture and mouth feel. It’s a seamless mix of ripe stone fruit, with a touch of vanilla and a hint of butter. Perfect for food pairing: seafood, salads, cheese boards, or just on its own.
Suggested Food Pairings: A delightful wine to pair with fresh grilled Halibut.