This focused and integrated wine shows layers of dark fruit, coffee, violet and herbal notes. Layers of plum, blackberry and cassis mingle with dusty, fine tannins through a balanced finish. Perfect to pair with prime rib, NY steak and chocolate torte.
Owen Roe 2017 Yakima Pink – Only 115 cases produced of this lovely 100% Sangiovese Rose` from the Red Willow Vineyard. Refreshingly crisp with beautiful aromas of fresh picked strawberries and dried flowers. Hints of rose petal and pink grapefruit coat the palate with firm acidity and a cleansing finish.
Owen Roe 2017 Crawford-Beck Pinot Gris – Refreshing aromas of lime peel, pineapple and lychee fruit swirl through the glass. A crisp mouthfeel bursts with acidity across the palate, evenly balanced with flavors of lemon cream and perfume. 100% fermented in Stainless Steel. Very limited & Outstanding!
Owen Roe 2015 Sharecropper’s Red Blend
This is a blend of 65% Merlot and 35% Syrah from the Outlook and Coventry Vale Vineyards. Aromas of fresh herbs, vanilla, sweet tobacco and candied berries, Cherry compote, plum and cedar notes show up front with underlying nuances of wet stone, cedar and earth. Firm tannins and gripping acidity create a lasting finish making this a great food wine and good everyday value.
New Vintage Arrivals
- Owen Roe 2016 Abbots Table
- Owen Roe 2016 Sharecropper’s Pinot Noir
- Owen Roe 2015 Sharecropper’s Cabernet Sauvignon
- Owen Roe 2016 Sinister Hand
On the nose is ripe Anjou pear that shifts to white peach, then back again, with a lovely, gentle toasted oak spice. On the palate, the wine is round and fresh, with only faint oak presence, and excellent acidity without tartness. There is structure, balance, great texture and an elegant mid-palate, leading to a long finish. A beautiful Oregon Chardonnay!
New Vintage Arrivals
- Bethel Heights Vineyards 2015 Estate Pinot Noir
- Longshadows 2014 Pedestal Merlot
Tart and spicy, this brings tangy berry, pie cherry and red currant fruit into focus, buoyed by sappy brambleberry juiciness. The tannins are still young and chewy and carry highlights of earth and sweet spice. This wine will age nicely and is perfect to put in your cellar. A perfect wine to pair with a nice juicy steak, a kicked-up spiced chop or a flourless chocolate torte.
New Years is fast approaching! We have a great selection of Champagne to help celebrate bringing in the New Year! Think of The Cellar on 10th for your wine and gourmet food & gift needs. In a time crunch, we’re happy to put together your wine for you ahead of time – just give us a call and it will be ready when you want to pick it up!
Join us this Saturday, December 30th, from 1-4pm for wine tasting featuring New Year’s Surprise. Join us this Saturday from 1-4 pm at the Cellar on 10th for wine tasting featuring our Annual New Year’s Surprise. We’ll be sampling a variety of special occasion wines to enjoy as you ring in the New Year. We’re sure you’ll find a new favorite or get re-acquainted with an old friend. Join us at Oregon’s Premier Wine and Gift shop – The Cellar on 10th for our featured wine tasting Saturday from 1-4, mark your calendars!
|The Cellar on 10th will be closed for our annual Winter break from Tuesday, January 2 through Friday, January 5. We’ll resume normal hours again starting Saturday, January 6th; 10 am to 5:30 pm. We’ll see you then and we’ll be ready for our Spanish Wine Tasting.|
New NW Arrivals
- Andrew Will 2016 Involuntary Commitment Red – This is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot which shows balance, full flavor and goes as well with a casual weekday dinner as it does with a highly anticipated special occasion. A great combo of ripe fruit and elegance exuding currant, plum, tobacco leaf and licorice.
- Harper Voit 2016 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc – fruit flavors of melon, yellow apples and green bananas, and puts a Burgundian spin on the mouthfeel with judicious acids and a touch of caramel. It’s delicious, complex
A. Margaine NV Premier Cru Champagne – White flowers, crushed rocks and green pears literally jump from the glass in this beautifully delineated, energetic Champagne. Vivid, crystalline and beautifully layered, the Premier Cru impresses for its balance and exceptional overall harmony. A perfect wine to pair with heavier appetizers, richer seafood dishes and New Year’s toasts.
It is a brilliant, energetic champagne endowed with gorgeous richness and depth. Succulent cherries, strawberries and dark berries, rose petals and crushed rocks are some of the many nuances that take shape in the glass. This is an incredible grower Champagne made from Pinot Noir. A perfect wine to pair with heavier appetizers, richer seafood dishes and holiday cookies.
- Francis Tannahill 2014 The Hermit Pinot Noir – Aromas of dark Bing cherries, Asian spices, cassis, minerals and clean earth. The palate is broad and intensive with balancing acidity and stunning focus. It’s succulent, spicy and dark and moves into an extremely long finish that goes on and on. Don’t miss this unbelievable wine from this vintage!
- Merry Edwards 2016 Sauvignon Blanc (California) – This Russian River Sauvignon Blanc has floral scents of hibiscus, honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom. Notes of muskmelon, mango, papaya and guava widen the aroma, along with accents of white peach, nectarine and Meyer lemon. Hints of minerality, crème brûlée and toasted hazelnuts add even more sophistication. In the mouth, this wine is lush with good viscosity. This richness is balanced by sweet Ruby Red grapefruit, tangerine zest and lively acidity throughout. Perfect for Crab and Oysters.
- Jean Milan NV Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut (France) – Fresh and vibrant, this champagne comes from Grand Cru vineyards in Oger in the Côte des Blancs. With its soft texture and ripe character, it’s an attractive champagne with bright citrus and pear flavors. Just the Champagne for the Holidays.
- Gaston Chiquet NV Brut (France) – A classic blended Champagne of 40% Pinot Meunier, 35% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Noir, incorporating base wines from more than one harvest. The aromas and flavors of fresh apricot, white peach and citrus are fresh and well balanced. Delightful Champagne.