Featured wine of the week: Owen Roe 2013 Yakima Red – This blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Yakima Valley. This wine offers aromas of cocoa, spice, flowers, herb and red and black fruit. A blast of pretty plum fruit and firm tannins boasts a well-rounded mouthfeel with hints of subtle oak toast and dusty earth. A marvelously complex Bordeaux-style red blend. (91 pts WE)
Beer and Hard Cider Kits – If you’ve ever wanted to try making beer or hard cider, then these are the kits for you! These kits come with everything you need: the container, equipment, and the ingredients. It’s fun and simple……come and get yours today!
Woodward Canyon 2015 Nelms Road Red – This is a blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. This is a beautifully ripe yet balanced fruit with enticing flavor of black cherry, mocha and baking spice. Complex aromas of roasted meat, black fruits and tobacco integer, leading to a soft generous finish. The wine is purple in color and has lovely texture.
VIP 7-Piece Bar Set – This is something which every home bar needs. This set includes 6 professional bar tools (strainer, shot measure, stirrer, fruit knife, can & bottle opener and bar spoon) all in a stand. This set also includes the booklet, 10 Most Popular Cocktails and How to Make Them.
Fagor Induction Pro Cooktop – This is the most efficient way to cook! The Pro utilizes 90% of energy compared to 50% of other cooking methods. You can use this to warm, simmer, boil, sauté, brown, sear and stir-fry. It’s safe as there are no flames and the surface stays cool to the touch as it directly heats only the diameter of the pan you’re using, which saves you time and money. It’s perfect to use at home, in a college dorm and in a motor home or camper.
These seasoned pretzel pieces are absolutely delicious. The flavoring isn’t sprinkled on the pretzels but they marinade the pretzel pieces so the flavor gets soaked in. The flavors are: Garlic, Ranch, Honey Mustard and Honey BBQ. These bags are great for one person or to share.
It’s a medium-bodied dry wine and doesn’t see any oak. It has fresh floral aromas along with citrus, melon and a hint of almond. The flavors of peach, passion fruit and jasmine tea have a nutty edge, structured with a hint of tannin. The crisp acidity is well- balanced which helps this to be elegant with good complexity and a lingering finish.
With crab season starting, what better way to serve the crab and crab dishes but with our crab and seafood ceramic platters. There are many styles to choose, from rectangular, oval and square.
Mention you read about the platters on our site when you shop in the store this week and receive 15% off these crab and seafood platters.
An incredible Italian styled Sangiovese made from new world fruit off of Dick Boushey’s vineyard in Yakima done in the old world style. Dusty cherries and red berries with lush spice and a juicy mouthfeel all create a wonderful experience with this Northwest Sangiovese.
Food Pairing Suggestions: Perfect to pair with your favorite pasta dish and cheese.
Book your special holiday party or event with us and enjoy the beautiful “Cellar Room” you’ve heard so much about, with your group’s own private wine dinner.
Wine Tastings every Saturday from 1-4 p.m.
Reservations required on all Winemaker Dinner events. Space is limited.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Noir #1, February 25th, 1-4 p.m.
Join us this Saturday, February 18, from 1-4pm for wine tasting featuring Big Reds. Join us this Saturday from 1-4 pm at the Cellar on 10th for wine tasting as we feature Big Reds. We will be pouring a sampling of big red wines from selected producers. These are the perfect wines for winter. Here’s your chance to try some outstanding wines from top producers in the Northwest and around the world perfect for our “heartier” winter foods. Join us at Oregon’s Premier Wine and Gift shop – The Cellar on 10th for our featured wine tasting Saturday from 1-4, mark your calendars!
- Wine Tasting – Southern Oregon Wines, March 4th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Elizabeth Chambers, March 11th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Lady Hill – March 18th, 2017, 1-4 p.m.
- Winemaker’s Dinner – Lady Hill – March 18th, 2017, 6 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Rombauer, March 25th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines from Spain/Portugal, April 1st, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Noir #2, April 8th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Easter, April 15th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Spring Entertaining, April 22, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Crab Festival Surprise, April 29th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Firriato (Sicilian) – May 6th, 2017, 1-4 p.m.
- Winemaker’s Dinner – Firriato (Sicilian) – May 6th, 2017, 6 pm
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Whites, May 13th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Patricia Green Cellars, May 20th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Memorial Day BBQ’s, May 27th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines from New Zealand & Australia, June 3rd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Worldwide Sauvignon Blancs, June 10th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Summertime Rose’, June 17th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Gris #1, June 24th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Summertime BBQ’s, July 1st, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – NW Summertime Favorites, July 8th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Chardonnay’s for Summer, July 15th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Gris #2, July 22nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Sauvignon Blanc’s for Summer, July 29th 1-4 p.m.
Keep looking……We’re still working on the fall 2017 & winter 2018 Winemaker’s Dinner Schedule, more to come. If you don’t see the dinner you’re looking for, please give us a call or stop by and we’ll place you on the wait list.
- Wine Tasting – Antinori – November 11th, 1-4 p.m.
- Winemaker’s Dinner – Antinori – November 11th, 6 p.m.
- Holiday Sparkling Tasting, December 2nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Holiday Sparkling Winemaker’s Dinner, December 2nd, 6 p.m.
Reservations are confirmed with payment at time of booking for Winemaker Dinners.
The Cellar on 10th
1004 Marine Drive
Looking for a place for a private party or gathering?
The Cellar on 10th can do wine parties and wine tastings for you and your guests.
For additional events check out:
LocalWineEvents.com The world’s leading Food and Wine tasting calendar. Spirits and Beer events as well.
Urban Accents Sea Salts can found at our shop!
Made in the USA! This is handcrafted from solid soapstone and has unique color and veining patterns. Soapstone has even heat distribution which results in reduced burning of food. This is great to host pizza night, use for cheese bread, flatbread appetizers, as well as scones and fresh baked breads. The Soapstone stone is stain-proof, naturally non-stick and can be used in the stove or on the grill.