With crab season starting, what better way to serve the crab and crab dishes but with our crab and seafood ceramic platters. There are many styles to choose, from rectangular, oval and square.
Mention you read about the platters on our site when you shop in the store this week and receive 15% off these crab and seafood platters.
An incredible Italian styled Sangiovese made from new world fruit off of Dick Boushey’s vineyard in Yakima done in the old world style. Dusty cherries and red berries with lush spice and a juicy mouthfeel all create a wonderful experience with this Northwest Sangiovese.
Food Pairing Suggestions: Perfect to pair with your favorite pasta dish and cheese.
Book your special holiday party or event with us and enjoy the beautiful “Cellar Room” you’ve heard so much about, with your group’s own private wine dinner.
Wine Tastings every Saturday from 1-4 p.m.
Reservations required on all Winemaker Dinner events. Space is limited.
- Wine Tasting – Summertime Rose’, June 17th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Gris #1, June 24th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Summertime BBQ’s, July 1st, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – NW Summertime Favorites, July 8th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Chardonnay’s for Summer, July 15th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Gris #2, July 22nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Sauvignon Blanc’s for Summer, July 29th 1-4 p.m.
Keep looking……We’re still working on the fall 2017 & winter 2018 Winemaker’s Dinner Schedule, more to come. If you don’t see the dinner you’re looking for, please give us a call or stop by and we’ll place you on the wait list.
- Wine Tasting– Owen Roe, August 5th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Noir #3, August 12th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Granville Cellars, August 19th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines from Washington, August 26th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Labor Day BBQ’s, September 2nd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Rombauer, September 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – J. Scott Cellars, September 16th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines from Southern Oregon, September 23rd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Lujon Cellars, September 30th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Fall, October 7th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Noir #4, October 14th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Big Reds, October 21st, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Premium NW Wineries, October 28th, 1-4pm
Winemaker’s Dinner October 28, 2017, 6pm. The dinner will be our annual Premium NW Wineries. We’ll be featuring wineries this year that will include Roco, St. Innocent and Purple Hands from Oregon and Pepper Bridge from Washington. Be sure to reserve your seats now!
- Wine Tasting – Antinori – November 11th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Ken Wright Cellars, November 4th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Antinori, November 11th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Thanksgiving, November 18th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Thanksgiving Weekend Surprise, November 25th, 1-4pm
Winemaker’s Dinner – Antinori, November 11th, 6pm
- Holiday Sparkling Tasting, December 2nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Holiday Entertaining, December 16th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Christmas Surprise, December 23rd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – New Year’s Surprise, December 30th, 1-4pm
Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Spanish Wines, January 6th, 1-4pm
Reservations are confirmed with payment at time of booking for Winemaker Dinners.
The Cellar on 10th
1004 Marine Drive
Looking for a place for a private party or gathering?
The Cellar on 10th can do wine parties and wine tastings for you and your guests.
For additional events check out:
LocalWineEvents.com The world’s leading Food and Wine tasting calendar. Spirits and Beer events as well.
Urban Accents Sea Salts can found at our shop!
Made in the USA! This is handcrafted from solid soapstone and has unique color and veining patterns. Soapstone has even heat distribution which results in reduced burning of food. This is great to host pizza night, use for cheese bread, flatbread appetizers, as well as scones and fresh baked breads. The Soapstone stone is stain-proof, naturally non-stick and can be used in the stove or on the grill.