A balanced Pinot Noir with a soft nose of vanilla cherry, raspberry and nicely managed oak, along with a gorgeous nose of currant, plum and sweet floral notes that immediately capture your attention. Its medium finish extends the cherry and raspberry, followed by pomegranate and leather for the finish
This gluten free Blood Orange Vinegar is terrific to make into a vinaigrette, to splash on fruit salads and to make uniquely different fresh fruit martinis.
A gorgeous nose of currant, plum and sweet floral notes that immediately capture your attention. This wine is all about mouth feel, rich and velvety from beginning to end, while delivering the purest expressions of crème de cassis, blackberry and semi-sweet chocolate. Dense and fleshy while delivering silky sweet tannins and a long memorable finish. (92 Pts WA)
This pasta is imported from Italy. It’s made with whole wheat Semola Flour. Two different shapes to choose: Penne or Tagliolini. Use this pasta along with our Arrabbiata sauce.
Deliciously pure and supple, this wine is layered with seductive mocha and espresso laced oak wrapped around a dense core of currant, blackberry compote, licorice, with hints of crushed rock, chocolate, and tobacco leaf. On the palate, this offering is showing dark plum, velvety raspberry notes with a long, persistent finish and a tremendous depth. (91 Pts WA)
– This company uses all natural ingredients, is gluten free and is MSG free. Come check out the Salts, Herbs, Dips, Rubs and Teas this USA company makes. The products are flavorful, fresh and use unrefined sea salt. There are many flavors to choose and recipes are on the packages. Come and check out the whole product line!
Beverage Napkins – Come check out the new arrivals! Fun & Quirky as well as some of the classics.
Deliciously pure and supple, this wine is layered with seductive mocha and espresso laced oak wrapped around a dense core of currant, blackberry compote, licorice, with hints of crushed rock, chocolate and tobacco leaf. On the palate, this offering is showing dark plum, velvety raspberry notes with a long, persistent finish and a tremendous depth. (91 Pts WA)
- Copper Wine Glass Charms – This set of 6 copper numbered charms will help your guests keep track of their glass.
- Glacier Rocks Ice Sphere Mold – This set of 4 molds make the giant-sized ice cubes. The larger size ice doesn’t melt as fast in the glass so your favorite beverage won’t dilute as fast.
- Rustic Acacia Wood Wine Flight Board – These boards are perfect when doing flights of wine, beer and other beverages. The Acacia Wood Board has a strip of slate so you can write the name of the varietal or the winery.
- Bottle Bubble Protector – Put your bottle of wine in this bubbled protector and put it in your suitcase for safe traveling.
- Rustic Acacia Wood Book Stand – This book stand is perfect for the kitchen to hold your cookbook while fixing your favorite dish. This book stand stores easily when not in use.
- Good Grips Skillets – These Pro skillets come in 8”, 10” and 12”. They’re stainless still and will work with Induction Cook Tops. They can also be use in the oven.
Potter’s Vineyard 2012 Dario Estate Pinot Noir – A blend of both Jacob and Rachel blocks of the vineyard located in the Chehalem Mountains. Nicely perfumed with deep, penetrating aromas of black cherry, black raspberry, rose petal, anise and spice. Full-bodied, yet charming, with a rich core of darker stone and berry fruits, cola and spice. The fruit is wrapped in fine-grain, supportive tannins, the texture is soft and seamless. The finish is long and lasting (91 pts WS)
Mangowood Cutting Boards – These cutting boards are made from Mangowood. These cutting boards can also be used as serving platters for meat & cheese. The grain in these boards is gorgeous. They make a great hostess gift, wedding gift or keep for you.