Mangowood Cutting Boards – These cutting boards are made from Mangowood. These cutting boards can also be used as serving platters for meat & cheese. The grain in these boards is gorgeous. They make a great hostess gift, wedding gift or keep for you.
Owen Roe 2013 Yakima Red – This blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Yakima Valley. This wine offers aromas of cocoa, spice, flowers, herb and red and black fruit. A blast of pretty plum fruit and firm tannins boasts a well-rounded mouthfeel with hints of subtle oak toast and dusty earth. A marvelously complex Bordeaux-style red blend. (91 pts WE)
Beer and Hard Cider Kits – If you’ve ever wanted to try making beer or hard cider, then these are the kits for you! These kits come with everything you need: the container, equipment, and the ingredients. It’s fun and simple……come and get yours today!
Woodward Canyon 2015 Nelms Road Red – This is a blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. This is a beautifully ripe yet balanced fruit with enticing flavor of black cherry, mocha and baking spice. Complex aromas of roasted meat, black fruits and tobacco integer, leading to a soft generous finish. The wine is purple in color and has lovely texture.
VIP 7-Piece Bar Set – This is something which every home bar needs. This set includes 6 professional bar tools (strainer, shot measure, stirrer, fruit knife, can & bottle opener and bar spoon) all in a stand. This set also includes the booklet, 10 Most Popular Cocktails and How to Make Them.
Fagor Induction Pro Cooktop – This is the most efficient way to cook! The Pro utilizes 90% of energy compared to 50% of other cooking methods. You can use this to warm, simmer, boil, sauté, brown, sear and stir-fry. It’s safe as there are no flames and the surface stays cool to the touch as it directly heats only the diameter of the pan you’re using, which saves you time and money. It’s perfect to use at home, in a college dorm and in a motor home or camper.
These seasoned pretzel pieces are absolutely delicious. The flavoring isn’t sprinkled on the pretzels but they marinade the pretzel pieces so the flavor gets soaked in. The flavors are: Garlic, Ranch, Honey Mustard and Honey BBQ. These bags are great for one person or to share.
It’s a medium-bodied dry wine and doesn’t see any oak. It has fresh floral aromas along with citrus, melon and a hint of almond. The flavors of peach, passion fruit and jasmine tea have a nutty edge, structured with a hint of tannin. The crisp acidity is well- balanced which helps this to be elegant with good complexity and a lingering finish.
With crab season starting, what better way to serve the crab and crab dishes but with our crab and seafood ceramic platters. There are many styles to choose, from rectangular, oval and square.
Mention you read about the platters on our site when you shop in the store this week and receive 15% off these crab and seafood platters.
An incredible Italian styled Sangiovese made from new world fruit off of Dick Boushey’s vineyard in Yakima done in the old world style. Dusty cherries and red berries with lush spice and a juicy mouthfeel all create a wonderful experience with this Northwest Sangiovese.
Food Pairing Suggestions: Perfect to pair with your favorite pasta dish and cheese.
Book your special holiday party or event with us and enjoy the beautiful “Cellar Room” you’ve heard so much about, with your group’s own private wine dinner.
Wine Tastings every Saturday from 1-4 p.m
- Wine Tasting – Granville Cellars, August 19th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines from Washington, August 26th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Labor Day BBQ’s, September 2nd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Rombauer, September 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – J. Scott Cellars, September 16th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines from Southern Oregon, September 23rd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Lujon Cellars, September 30th, 1-4pmWinemaker’s Dinner – September 15, 2017, 6pm. Firriato.
Be sure to reserve your seats now!
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Fall, October 7th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Oregon Pinot Noir #4, October 14th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Big Reds, October 21st, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Premium NW Wineries, October 28th, 1-4pm
Winemaker’s Dinner October 28, 2017, 6pm. The dinner will be our annual Premium NW Wineries. We’ll be featuring wineries this year that will include Roco, St. Innocent and Purple Hands from Oregon and Pepper Bridge from Washington. Be sure to reserve your seats now!
- Wine Tasting – Antinori – November 11th, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Ken Wright Cellars, November 4th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Antinori, November 11th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Thanksgiving, November 18th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Thanksgiving Weekend Surprise, November 25th, 1-4pm
Winemaker’s Dinner – Antinori, November 11th, 6pm
- Holiday Sparkling Tasting, December 2nd, 1-4 p.m.
- Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Wines for Holiday Entertaining, December 16th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Christmas Surprise, December 23rd, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – New Year’s Surprise, December 30th, 1-4pm
Wine Tasting – Worldwide Zinfandels, December 9th, 1-4pm
- Wine Tasting – Spanish Wines, January 6th, 1-4pm
Reservations are confirmed with payment at time of booking for Winemaker Dinners.
The Cellar on 10th
1004 Marine Drive
Looking for a place for a private party or gathering?
The Cellar on 10th can do wine parties and wine tastings for you and your guests.
For additional events check out:
LocalWineEvents.com The world’s leading Food and Wine tasting calendar. Spirits and Beer events as well.