Bottled in Puglia, Italy, this cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil is exceptional. The color is dark golden and has a smooth finish. Use as a finishing oil, on your salads or for every day cooking. This oil is packaged in stainless steel bottles that can be used over and over.
- Cheese & Wine Stoneware Cheese Board, 6 Stoneware Appetizer Plates and 2-Piece Towel Set – These items have both red and white wines with cheese pairings on them. You can purchase these items separately or together. These make great hostess, wedding, birthday and housewarming gifts or keep for yourself.
- Soapstone Whiskey Rocks – This set of 12 rocks will keep wine, whiskey, coffee, tea and many other beverages cold.
- Napkin Holder with Salt/Pepper Set – This metal napkin holder is a must have! The weight that keeps the napkins from blowing away is a salt & paper shaker set. Both small and large napkins will fit this holder.
- Metal Menu Board – This menu board is perfect to let your guests know what’s being served. Use it as cheese and potluck dish markers as well.
- Stoneware Appetizer Plates – This set of 4 appetizer plates are made of stoneware and has fun sayings on them as well.
This Cotes de Provence Rose` is from vines growing close to Bandol and the sea. This juicy, red-fruit-flavored wine is full and soft, but with a refreshing character. Acidity and red-currant succulence show strongly at the end.
- Soapstone Spice Wheel – These sleek, seven soapstone bowls perfectly complement the round cedar wood tray. This collection of tiny bowls with lids is hand-crafted and adds a touch of sophistication to any tabletop or counter. Use them for spices or to serve up cool condiments for a BBQ or for an evening cocktail. The unique soapstone and wood design goes from casual to elegant with ease.
- Blooming Onion Grill Set – Enjoy your favorite restaurant appetizer on the grill! The Blossoming Onion Grill Rack lets you grill up delicious onions right at home, without having to fry. The three-piece set comes with a corer, a slicing guide, and metal grill rack.
- Soapstone Sake Set – Sleek, simple, and beautifully hand-crafted, this Sake Set embraces the natural elegance of soapstone. The slightly rounded cups are designed for easy enjoyment, while the tall carafe adds stature to the table. The soapstone maintains the warmth of the sake so the Asian-inspired beverage can be enjoyed without losing heat.
- Raft Skewers – These fun veggie “raft” skewers will keep your vegetables afloat! When skewered together, longer, skinnier pieces of vegetables are prevented from falling through your grill grate. Veggie rafts are also much easier to flip and turn than individual pieces of vegetables. This ingenious tool is perfect for asparagus, green onions, and other similarly-shaped foods. Each raft skewer is made of durable stainless steel and is double-wide to hold lots of tasty veggies! It also is great to use for shrimp or vegetable skewers!
- Soapstone Shot Glasses – These glasses cool from the outside in. Take the glasses from the freezer and enjoy your favorite shooter out of an icy shot glass. The soapstone lower liquid temperature more than 30 degrees with no dilution or change in taste. For sake lovers, these shot glasses can also be heated in the microwave to keep sake warm til the last drop.
- Stainless Steel Grilling Grid – This slotted grilling grid is perfect for grilling pork, steak, fish, asparagus, mushrooms, scallops or any other food that might stick to or fall through the bars of a conventional grill grate.
- Soapstone Tequila Shooter Set – Happy hour isn’t from 4 – 6 PM anymore. Now you can entertain your guests at any hour with our rustic designed Tequila Shooter. Store the four soapstone shot glasses in the freezer and your tequila will stay brisk as you use the wooden carrier to transport your libations. The conveniently removable wooden cutting board allows you to prepare the drink’s pairings – freshly sliced lime and salt.
J Scott 2016 Albarino – Clean and bright aromas offer hints of fresh-cut Gala apples, Rainier cherry, quince paste, orange zest and sweet herbs. Soft acidity arrives early and stays late and brings succulent flavors of Asian pear, Granny Smith apple, lime zest river rock and lemon peel. A great favorite to go with seafood and fish!
- Cheese Block with Utensils
This cheese set has three
utensils that come with a block to hold the utensils. It’s compact so it doesn’t take up much space. This makes a perfect hostess or wedding gift.
- 4-Piece Serving Set This set has 3 glass bowls set in a metal tiered frame. This can be used as serving dish for baked potato fixings, different sauces, and many other uses.
- Wine Stopper Tool Set This wood case holds a wine stopper and wine opener. Perfect for Father’s Day as a gift or any occasion gift.
- Vino Bags – These bags will hold a bottle of wine. They’re reusable and are great to go camping, hiking, and boating.
- Screw Cap Remover – Have a hard time removing Screw Caps from wine bottles? This handy item makes it extremely easy to open the bottle.
This wine leaps out aromatically with grapefruit, tangerine, cherry and confection. In the glass, you’ll get fresh strawberry and melon, with a nice broadness across the palate and characteristic acidity. The wine is balanced, fresh and dry. This is always a favorite Rose’ every year!
Just in time for grilling. Use the BBQ sauce on steaks, chops, chicken and salmon. Makes a great dip for fries as well. Napa Jacks BBQ Sauce comes in Chipotle Cabernet and Bourbon.
Winemaker’s Reserve Pinot Noir Wine Press Northwest named Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards their Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year! Come and check out what we have to offer from Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards from the Umpqua Valley.– A balanced Pinot Noir with a soft nose of vanilla cherry, raspberry, and nicely managed oak, along with a gorgeous nose of currant, plum and sweet floral notes that immediately capture your attention. It’s medium finish extends the cherry and raspberry, followed by pomegranate and leather for the finish.