Join us this Saturday from 1-4 pm at the Cellar on 10th for wine tasting as we feature the outstanding wines from Jerry Owen’s newest winery – Lady Hill.
Visit with the winery owner, Jerry Owen, during the tasting and learn how these exceptional wines are made from sites throughout Oregon & Washington. We’ll be tasting a selection of his current releases. You will definitely find a new favorite!
Join us at Oregon’s Premier Wine and Gift shop – The Cellar on 10th for our featured wine tasting Saturday from 1-4, mark your calendars!
Be sure to check out our selection of Riedel wine glasses and decanters. Each glass is made specifically for each grape varietal. We carry both white and red varietal glasses & have the COKE glasses.
Gourmet Foods at the Cellar on 10th
Gift baskets from the Cellar on 10th are perfect for any occasion….pick out a basket and fill it with Cellar goodies of your choice; we’ll wrap it up and put a big bow on it for you. Gourmet foods abound in the shop… All for the gourmet food lover in us!
- Salt Sisters Sea Salts and Rubs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Italy, Spain, Greece and France
- Tricky Dix – the latest in spice rub blends (in several styles for various meats/fish) and also low in sodium
- Black Pepper, Salt & Blends to compliment our electric pepper mills
- Anchovies, White Tuna imported from Spain & Italy
- Other gourmet food items include spice rubs, Spanish smoked paprika and saffron and stuffed peppers from Austria
- Be sure to check out our selection of spices from Urban Accent. They’re all natural and most of them are either gluten or salt free or both. These spices are versatile and can be used on vegetables, meat, eggs and can be rolled onto cream cheese to make terrific appetizers.