Deliciously pure and supple, this wine is layered with seductive mocha and espresso laced oak wrapped around a dense core of currant, blackberry compote, licorice, with hints of crushed rock, chocolate, and tobacco leaf. On the palate, this offering is showing dark plum, velvety raspberry notes with a long, persistent finish and a tremendous depth. (91 Pts WA)
– This company uses all natural ingredients, is gluten free and is MSG free. Come check out the Salts, Herbs, Dips, Rubs and Teas this USA company makes. The products are flavorful, fresh and use unrefined sea salt. There are many flavors to choose and recipes are on the packages. Come and check out the whole product line!
Beverage Napkins – Come check out the new arrivals! Fun & Quirky as well as some of the classics.
Deliciously pure and supple, this wine is layered with seductive mocha and espresso laced oak wrapped around a dense core of currant, blackberry compote, licorice, with hints of crushed rock, chocolate and tobacco leaf. On the palate, this offering is showing dark plum, velvety raspberry notes with a long, persistent finish and a tremendous depth. (91 Pts WA)
- Copper Wine Glass Charms – This set of 6 copper numbered charms will help your guests keep track of their glass.
- Glacier Rocks Ice Sphere Mold – This set of 4 molds make the giant-sized ice cubes. The larger size ice doesn’t melt as fast in the glass so your favorite beverage won’t dilute as fast.
- Rustic Acacia Wood Wine Flight Board – These boards are perfect when doing flights of wine, beer and other beverages. The Acacia Wood Board has a strip of slate so you can write the name of the varietal or the winery.
- Bottle Bubble Protector – Put your bottle of wine in this bubbled protector and put it in your suitcase for safe traveling.
- Rustic Acacia Wood Book Stand – This book stand is perfect for the kitchen to hold your cookbook while fixing your favorite dish. This book stand stores easily when not in use.
- Good Grips Skillets – These Pro skillets come in 8”, 10” and 12”. They’re stainless still and will work with Induction Cook Tops. They can also be use in the oven.
Potter’s Vineyard 2012 Dario Estate Pinot Noir – A blend of both Jacob and Rachel blocks of the vineyard located in the Chehalem Mountains. Nicely perfumed with deep, penetrating aromas of black cherry, black raspberry, rose petal, anise and spice. Full-bodied, yet charming, with a rich core of darker stone and berry fruits, cola and spice. The fruit is wrapped in fine-grain, supportive tannins, the texture is soft and seamless. The finish is long and lasting (91 pts WS)
Mangowood Cutting Boards – These cutting boards are made from Mangowood. These cutting boards can also be used as serving platters for meat & cheese. The grain in these boards is gorgeous. They make a great hostess gift, wedding gift or keep for you.
Owen Roe 2013 Yakima Red – This blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Yakima Valley. This wine offers aromas of cocoa, spice, flowers, herb and red and black fruit. A blast of pretty plum fruit and firm tannins boasts a well-rounded mouthfeel with hints of subtle oak toast and dusty earth. A marvelously complex Bordeaux-style red blend. (91 pts WE)
Beer and Hard Cider Kits – If you’ve ever wanted to try making beer or hard cider, then these are the kits for you! These kits come with everything you need: the container, equipment, and the ingredients. It’s fun and simple……come and get yours today!
Woodward Canyon 2015 Nelms Road Red – This is a blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. This is a beautifully ripe yet balanced fruit with enticing flavor of black cherry, mocha and baking spice. Complex aromas of roasted meat, black fruits and tobacco integer, leading to a soft generous finish. The wine is purple in color and has lovely texture.
VIP 7-Piece Bar Set – This is something which every home bar needs. This set includes 6 professional bar tools (strainer, shot measure, stirrer, fruit knife, can & bottle opener and bar spoon) all in a stand. This set also includes the booklet, 10 Most Popular Cocktails and How to Make Them.
Fagor Induction Pro Cooktop – This is the most efficient way to cook! The Pro utilizes 90% of energy compared to 50% of other cooking methods. You can use this to warm, simmer, boil, sauté, brown, sear and stir-fry. It’s safe as there are no flames and the surface stays cool to the touch as it directly heats only the diameter of the pan you’re using, which saves you time and money. It’s perfect to use at home, in a college dorm and in a motor home or camper.